Thursday, February 28, 2013

Review! Benefit They're Real Mascara


I've been trying our Benefit's They're Real! mascara for several weeks now.  It took me a while to get used to the plastic spiky wand, but eventually I got the hang of it.

When I first started using it, I didn't think it gave a very "false lashes" look.  But, as the formula started to dry in the tube, it started going on thicker (naturally).  Once that happened, it gave a really nice, full look.  After another week, the formula started to dry out, and it became very clumpy.  I added a few drops of boiled water (still hot) to the tube, swished the wand around in there, and it came out nicely thick without any clumps.  The photos in the review are of this last stage.

Before!

After!



After, cleaned up (it seems no matter how hard I try, I get mascara somewhere on my face) and with eyeshadow:

Both eyes:
Full face!



No comments:

Post a Comment