Thursday, April 4, 2013

Review! Tarte Natural Cheek Stain in Flush


I love the Tarte cheek stains.  They have a good lasting power, they smell delicious, and they buff into my skin, so it helps me achieve that dewy-skinned look that I prefer.  This little guy was part of a sampler set that I purchase from Sephora at the start of the year, so it is not full-sized.  Personally, I think that tarte could make more of their cheek stains in this size.  It takes SO long to get through one of their full-sized stains that it makes it hard for me to justify buying more, even though I am about dying to try out some more colors.

I apply my cheek stains with a stipple brush.  Sometimes I just swipe it on my cheek, and then blend with the brush, and sometimes I put the product on the brush and apply it that way.  There is no real method to my madness.

On to the pictures!

Here is my brush, swiped over the blush a few times, and ready to be applied:
 This is the "before" shot:
Here is one layer of application:
 And two layers:
And blended in:
Overall, I think you can tell I love this stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment