Monday, June 10, 2013

Review! Buxom Divine Goddess Luminizer

Buxom  Divine Goddess Luminizer... I love this!  I have been adding it to my tinted moisturizer to add illumination and extra "dewiness" to my look.  One word of warning; it contains mint oil.  DO NOT get this in your eye.  It's not exactly painful, but it sure isn't pleasant.  The minty-cool-burning sensation wears off after about two minutes... but holy moley, those are REALLY LONG two minutes.

Hand Swatch, dot:

Hand Swatch, smoothed around a bit:

Hand Swatch, blended:

You'll notice that once it is blended it, it doesn't go crazy with flash photography.  It's currently $28 and is only available through Sephora.  After I ran out of my Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer, I started looking for something similar to buy; not because I really wanted to switch brands (I love the Laura Mercier Illuminated Tinted Moisturizer.  Love.), but because I review stuff, so I have to get new stuff.  I got this Luminizer as part of a little kit, and added it to my regular foundations, BB Creams, and tinted moisturizers, and it works with all of them! 

Because this can be added to many different foundations to change to finish of the foundation, I highly recommend trying this out.  You can get a free sample at any Sephora just by asking for it, so you can try it out before committing to the full-sized tube.  It only comes in the one shade, and while they say it works for all skin tones,  I'm leery of any claims of "one-size-fits-all".  Also, you might not like the mint oil in it.  So, again, get a sample if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment