Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Review! Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Splendor

Today I'm taking a look at Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Splendor.  I don't see it on Tarte's website anymore, which has me a bit baffled, as I bought it not too long ago.



I hate powder blushes.  I hate how they get cakey.  I hate how they take away the dewy look of my makeup.

Well, I don't know what the heck Tarte did, but this blush is AWESOME!  Yes, it is a powder, but it blends so seamlessly, without any caking or powdery residue, that it looks completely natural.  It does have big flakes of mica in it, which I am not sure what the point of that is, but those flakes don't stick to the cheek.  There is also small gold glitter in it, but very little of that sticks, either.  It makes the blush look prettier in the pan, but other than that, I'm not sure what the point of it is.

I look forward to trying other blushes from this line.

No comments:

Post a Comment